Interested in Grant Options from the Green Family Foundation?
- Learn more - Click here to learn about our past grants
- Seen enough? - Click here to request a grant application
- Last step - A member of our foundation has given you the password to submit a grant application. Click here
The Green Family Foundation strives to fulfill its Mission by providing funds to organizations that accomplish the following:
- Provide individuals with the resources and opportunities to strengthen himself/herself until he/she no longer needs to be dependent on others.
- Break unhealthy cycles and help individuals find freedom from dependence.
- Assist individuals to overcome adversity.
- Secure education, life and job skills for individuals to achieve independence.
- Empower individuals to attain self-betterment.
- Provide education on health, wellness and nutritional issues.
- Promote health and wellness, preventative medicine and medical care, and disease prevention.
- Facilitate access to, and provide, medical care and health care.
- Encourage character building for those individuals who are at-risk or live in atrisk communities.
- Inspire positive change in individuals.
- Expose individuals to educational and cultural opportunities that may otherwise be unavailable to him/her.
- Provide educational and research opportunities to individuals.